Luxury Flagstaff Homes for Sale
We believe that all of Flagstaff is luxurious, with its year round sun and blue skies, the four seasons it offers and quality of life. However, we have narrowed down some neighborhoods where the homes price range from $650,000 and above.
LUXURY FLAGSTAFF NEIGHBORHOODS
Linwood Heights • HOA Dues $200 per year
Northwest of downtown, within the Flagstaff city limits, Linwood Heights is a development of luxury, custom-built homes on lots of about one acre or more, amid the Ponderosa pine forest. Access to this quiet, secluded area come through the Cheshire neighborhood, which is reached from downtown Flagstaff via Fort Valley Road (Hwy. 180). The Linwood Heights Homeowners Association maintains a private park of several acres for the exclusive use of association members. This is Flagstaff forest living at its finest, with spectacular glimpses of the nearby San Francisco Peaks. Going north, you’ll be within minutes of Snowbowl Road to the Arizona Snowbowl ski area and going south you are near the Museum of Northern Arizona, Flagstaff Medical Center, and downtown Flagstaff.
Coyote Springs • HOA Dues $1740 per year
Coyote Springs is a heavily treed area with high-end homes on minimum one acre lots on the east side of the Highway 180 (Fort Valley Road). The neighborhood is south of the Peaks Senior Living Center and the Museum of Northern Arizona.
Lockett Park • HOA Dues $200 per year
Not to be confused with the nearby rural area, Lockett Meadows, or Lockett Ranches, the Flagstaff city neighborhood, Lockett Park, is a development of larger homes on lots of under one acre. The area can be entered by turning left from Fort Valley Road south of the Museum of Northern Arizona and crossing a charming, new, rock bridge or by driving south from the Cheshire neighborhood on Lynnette.
Anasazi Ridge • HOA Dues $200 per year
Just south of Lockett Park, on the west side of Hwy 180, is Anasazi Ridge. Tucked away in mature pine, you travel over a rock enhanced bridge to find the community of Anasazi Ridge. These luxury home sites range from one half acre to over an acre in size. Premium home sites at Anasazi ridge have breathtaking views of the San Francisco Peaks and Mount Elden. Anasazi Ridge is walking distance to the Museum of Northern Arizona, less than a mile of the Flagstaff Medical Center and minutes from downtown Flagstaff.
Lockett Ranches • HOA Dues $240 per quarter
Lockett Ranches is located just a few minutes away from downtown Flagstaff in the midst of a mature Ponderosa Pine forest interspersed with meadows, valleys, ponds and rock outcroppings. These variations offer an ideal Western High Desert environment for wildlife and vegetation. The lot sizes in this area tend to be 2+ acres.
Equestrian Estates • HOA Dues $200 per year
Within the city limits of Flagstaff and with the advantages of city water and sewer service. The neighborhood is at the western-most point of the city and is accessible from Flagstaff Ranch Road. For those who work at Gore’s west side location, it’s a convenient spot to live. This is a horse-friendly neighborhood. If you’re interested in the Equestrian Estates neighborhood, you might also consider Westwood, which is right across Flagstaff Ranch Road.
Lakeside Acres • HOA Dues $550 per year
This Flagstaff neighborhood is near the end of Butler Road on the west side of the street, across and next to a man-made lake. In Lakeside Acres, you’ll find one acre lots with homes in higher price ranges compared with much of Flagstaff.
Amberwood • HOA Dues $199 per year
Further east and south of Butler Avenue in Flagstaff, you’ll find the Amberwood subdivision, a community of roughly 180 custom homes developed in the late 1990s. Eventually the State Trust Land that you see at the end of Butler Road will be developed. The Amberwood homes are large – and the lots are smaller, for the most part, than in the older surrounding areas.
Forest Highlands • Gated Gold Community (South Rural)
Forest Highlands is Flagstaff’s oldest golf community. Developed in the late 1980s (though there are still new homes under construction), this community is a few minutes south of Flagstaff on Highway 89A. Boasting two 18-hole golf courses designed by Tom Weiskopf and many other recreational options, this gated community bills itself as “self-contained.” There are, however, no grocery stores, gas stations, or other commercial developments, so residents must come into Flagstaff for supplies.
Every homeowner has the same membership which includes access and use of all facilities. Initial Ownership or Membership Fee Amt : $50,000 • HOA Fees: $950 a month • Transfer Fees for Home: $5500. A Membership is attached to the purchase of property in Forest Highlands. Owners are entitled to a Membership upon becoming an owner of a residential unit. Memberships pass to the new owner upon sale of the lot or other residential unit.
Pine Canyon • Gated Golf & Tennis Community (South West City)
Flagstaff’s newest golf course development and the only one since the Continental Country Club to be located within city limits. Bike and pedestrian trails wind through the neighborhood providing access to the so-called “backend” of Walnut Canyon National Monument area. Very high-end prices and HOA dues to maintain the amenities which include a clubhouse, swimming pools, ice rink, tennis and a beautiful golf course. You’ll find the neighborhood by driving down Lake Mary Road to John Wesley Powell Boulevard (turn left) or by driving straight down Lone Tree Road from downtown Flagstaff past Coconino Community College. Golf course is a Jay Morrish designed championship course. Pine Canyon has a variety of different offerings. SIZE A 600-plus acre private community with over 700 custom home sites with the Coconino National Forest dominating the landscape. DEVELOPER Symmetry Companies is a residential and lifestyle company committed to offering premium, resort-influenced amenities at luxury residential communities, while embracing a core dedication to the pursuit of inspiring the human spirit. Symmetry creates, builds and operates luxury communities where an inspired lifestyle is the central focus. They purposefully create communities for their clients, and maintain a long-term relationship with them after the development is complete.
- Custom home sites, Deer Creek Cabins, Creekside (no additional fees)
- Townhomes, Condos (additional association fees associated)
Membership at Pine Canyon has multiple offerings – You can choose to not be a member of the club and just pay the association fees. Should you want a membership to the club, below is the fee structure:
- (Golf) Summit Membership Initiation Fee $100,000 (refundable) or $46,000 (non-refundable) / $850 per month. *The annual minimum of $1200 will consist of food and merchandise purchases.
- (All but Golf) Alpine Membership Initiation Fee $60,000 (refundable) or $36,000 (non-refundable) / $395 per month. *The annual minimum of $1200 will consist of food and merchandise purchases.
- (Dining and Spa only) Social Membership $26,000, non-refundable.
HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION DUES
Custom Estate Home Sites / Custom Residences / Creekside Village / Deer Creek Cabins $600 per quarter / $200 per month Elk Pass Townhomes $1,615 per quarter / $539 per month ($200 plus $339) Mountain Vista Condominiums $1,510 per quarter / $504 per month ($200 plus $304)
Flagstaff Ranch • Gated Golf & Tennis Community
Flagstaff Ranch is a private, golf-centered, community just west of the Flagstaff city limits off of I-40. The HOA supports a beautiful 18 hole golf course and clubhouse with fabulous views of the San Francisco Peaks.
Property Ownership inside the Gates requires the purchase of either Resident Golf or Resident Social.
- Golf Membership $60,000 | Monthly dues: $561 | Membership provides full access to all of the Club’s facilities and amenities to include unlimited use of the golf course, golf practice facilities, golf shop, tennis, fitness center, swimming, dining, clubhouse, golf tournaments, social related events and activities. Privileges will be extended to the Member, Member’s spouse and unmarried children under the age of 25. Annual F & B Minimum: $700 a year. Refund with Sale of Membership: 75% of Initiation Fee. Resident Golf Members are responsible for cart fees if they choose to ride.
- Social Membership $30,000 | Monthly dues: $292 | Membership provides full access to all of the Club’s facilities (minus golf course) and amenities to include golf shop, tennis, fitness center, swimming, dining, clubhouse, limited golf, social related events and activities. Privileges will be extended to the Member, Member’s spouse and unmarried children under the age of 25. (Resident/Non-Equity Membership) Annual F & B Minimum:$500 a year. Refund with Sale of Membership:75% of Initiation Fee. *Social Members are able to play golf twice a month for a fee and are invited to participate in some special events.
- Non-Resident/Non-Equity Non-Resident Golf Membership Membership provides full access to all of the Club’s facilities and amenities to include unlimited use of the golf course, golf practice facilities, golf shop, tennis, fitness center, swimming, dining, clubhouse, golf tournaments, social related events and activities. Privileges will be extended to the Member, Member’s spouse and unmarried children under the age of 25.Annual F & B Minimum: $700Member can pay the full initiation fee at purchase, or initiation fee can be split into payments. Initiation fee can be used toward full golf membership initiation fee. Non-Resident Golf Members are responsible for cart fees if they choose to ride.
SEARCH FLAGSTAFF REAL ESTATE
I usually don’t do reviews, but Kelly has done such an outstanding job for me for several years now. I bought my first property with Kelly in 2005. She was patient and professional. She took the time to show me several properties at various price points in several areas. Once I found “the one”, we wrote up an offer immediately. I still own that home and have since bought 4 additional properties with Kelly. I sold one of those with Kelly. We got the price I wanted. I will use Kelly any time I wish to do business in Flagstaff!
When we were relocating to Flagstaff , it was suggested that we contact Kelly Kasprzyk and we were so fortunate to have her as our real estate agent. Kelly is not only energetic and a joy to work with, she worked tirelessly and patiently to help us find the perfect Flagstaff home for our specific needs in this new locale. She not only knows this market and details of all neighborhoods in Flag, she was also extremely helpful during all parts of the process with offering through closure and then our move in. We couldn’t be happier with the results.
Kelly brought great energy and focus to my home purchase. She not only helped with the transaction, but recommended trades within Flagstaff to fix the flaws. Kelly worked well with the other broker and also my lender. I would highly recommend her!
We originally met Kelly as the listing agent on a home, we ended up purchasing. She was so professional and easy to deal with that we chose to list our existing home with her even though we knew several other realtors in Flagstaff thru my board position at Aspen Valley. One of the things that I am most impressed with is that she immediately gets back to you with any question you may have. She follows up on all the showings and quickly shares feedback. Very happy we picked Kelly to work with.
In the new age business climate of hyperbole by text, tweets and aps, Kelly Kasprzyk is driven by the traditional values of honesty, hard work and sincere follow through. Her character and authentic sensibility have established a real sense of comfort and trust. It is easy to recommend Kelly, and her values based business model.